cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
denise20
Level 1

Cannot access payroll message over long script is preventing intuit response how can I fix this?

1 Comment 1
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

Cannot access payroll message over long script is preventing intuit response how can I fix this?

Hi there,

It's great that you're using QuickBooks Online Payroll to help manage your business. QuickBooks Online makes this process simple, with easy-to-use tools and features. I'll help you get this sorted out so you can complete your pay run. 

It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue in your web browser. To ensure you're using a supported browser, please open your account in Google Chrome. This web browser is optimized for QuickBooks Online. If you're already using Google Chrome, try clearing the cache and cookies. These stored Internet files can cause bugs in QuickBooks Online and other sites. Here's how to do that: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

If you're still getting an error message when you try accessing payroll, try using another browser such as Explorer or Firefox. Alternatively, open an incognito window in Chrome by following the steps here: Browse in Private

If the issue persists, please reach out to our phone support team at 855-253-1536 from Monday - Friday, 9am-8pm EST, or Saturday 9am-6:30pm EST. You can also contact me directly via our social media channels on Facebook or Twitter. Our social team is here for you from Monday - Friday, 9am-8pm EST. 

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us