- Snap and save photos of your receipts with your phone so you capture proof and ensure deductions.
- The mobile app scans and captures receipt information from the photo so it’s easy to stay organized.
- Sort expenses on the app with a simple swipe or bulk categorize on the web.
50% off QuickBooks for 3 months*
Take control of your finances with one simple solution
Save time and stay organized in a snap
Deduct the max so you save the max
- Connect your bank account(s) to automatically download transactions.
- Sort business and personal transactions so you know exactly how much you can deduct.
- You’ll have a great overall picture of your finances, and save time on data entry.
Invoices that do more than get you paid
- Send unlimited, professional-looking invoices from your phone.
- Accept credit card payments, right in the invoice.1
- Enable sales tax on your invoices so everything is in order and you know how much you owe.
Know exactly what you owe2
- We track sales tax on your expense and income, so you’ll know what you owe quarterly and annually.
- Categorize sales tax transactions on the app with a simple swipe or bulk categorize on the web.
- Know what you owe to avoid late fees and stay organized during tax time.
Stress less and save at tax time
- Are you spending more than you’re earning? Reports can show you in seconds where your business stands.
- Check your transactions log and keep tabs on your mileage log to see potential tax deductions.
- Fill out year-end forms (T2125) easily with matching tax categories on the Tax Summary report.
QuickBooks Assistant is here to help
- Use a simple question or command to get information about your income, expenses, taxes, and more.
- Get guidance on how to add accounts, create invoices, email receipts, and more.
- Save time by requesting a snapshot of your financials and see where you stand in seconds
Perfect for independent contractors, freelancers, and sole proprietors
Save 50% for 3 months*
See how QuickBooks Self-Employed fuels success
Get the support you need
More resources for self-starters like you
Find all the solutions you‘ve been looking for. From work-life balance to tips on how to build your business, learn how to get started and how to stay on track.