Track the money coming in and out of your business from a Mac computer, iPad, and iPhone. Pay employees, stay on top of sales tax and so much more all in one easy-to-use system.2
Work on all your Apple devices
Security and peace of mind
We safeguard your data and protect your privacy by using industry-leading technology and practices. Plus, your work is backed up automatically, so you never need to save your file.
Save time with automation
Organization is easy. Track and organize your income and expenses automatically by syncing your bank and credit cards so you can get back to business.
Bring your financials into focus on a Mac
Stay organized and up to date with accounting software that works on both Mac and PC.
QuickBooks Self-Employed plan does not upgrade to the small business versions.
Payroll is not available as an add-on for QuickBooks Self-Employed plan.
- Mac: OS X 'El Capitan' 10.11 or newer.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari 11 or newer.
- QuickBooks Online mobile app is available on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps.
- QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost.
- Internet connection required, with a minimum of 1.5 Mbps.
- Also accessible via mobile browsers: OS 11.1 or newer, Safari, Chrome (Android), Nougat 7.1.1 or newer (Android).
- Data is subject to mobile provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
Get the support you need
Find an accounting pro
Free phone & chat support from QuickBooks experts.†
Resources for small business accounting
A guide to choosing the best accounting software in Canada
Choosing the right accounting software is a critical decision for any small business. Your accounting software helps with day-to-day processes such as invoicing, billing, and time tracking, and offers a complete picture of your company’s financial health.