cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
tyler8
Level 1

Is it possible to add a picture to an item in Quickbooks Online Invoice or Estimate? We would like to show an image of the product we are selling.

4 Comments 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to add a picture to an item in Quickbooks Online Invoice or Estimate? We would like to show an image of the product we are selling.

Hello Tyler,

Welcome to the QuickBooks community. QuickBooks Online lets you easily create professional sales forms that put the spotlight on your brand and products. That being said, adding a picture to a line item within your invoice or estimate is not an integrated feature of the system. I'll make sure let my development team know about this. You can also provide feedback directly through your QuickBooks Online account by selecting the gear icon, then Feedback.

Reach out if you need anything else.

TaxDetective
Level 3

Hi, Yes it definitely is possible to add a picture to an item!. If you open an Inventory Item, you'll see a box with a download an image option on the top right side of the Item setup. 

Use the gear to find Products and Services, then select Inventory and add a New Inventory Item. You'll see the picture upload there.

But, does that flow through to the Invoice? Not sure it does. Just testing. No, it's visible on the Product and Services listing, but if you try to run a report, no picture, and doesn't flow to the invoice.

Let me know if this helps!

hghg
Level 1

I think the item image feature is only available to Quickbook Online subscription. My current 2016 Destop Premier version does not have it.  Does anyone know if the Quickbook Premier 2020 version has this feature or not? I will definitely buy the new version if it does.

Fiat Lux - ASIA
Level 15

@hghg ,

Afaik, there is no such feature yet in any recent QBD version. Consider using an inventory management app and integrate it with your QBD.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us