Researchers claim that very soon the percentage of people accessing the Internet from their mobile device will surpass the number of desktop users.
Here are some interesting facts:
- We are spending more time online than with any other media
- We are spending much of that time on smart mobile devices
- Time spent per day on mobile devices has increased 575% in three years
- 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps
So, what does this mean to the business owner using Intuit QuickBooks Online for their accounting software?
Would you like to save time running your business and achieve that work/life balance we all crave?
The cloud based nature of Intuit QuickBooks Online already makes your bookkeeping a more efficient process, but now you can save more time on your mobile devices – either Android or iOS.
Thanks to new updates you can see the same information on your tablet or smartphone as you do on your computer. This is not the future, it’s here and now!
Enjoy the freedom of running your business anywhere, anytime, on any device. No more running back into the office to send out a quote or invoice.
Benefits of the Mobile App
Here are a few reasons why you should consider downloading the QuickBooks Online mobile app:
- Free download from Apple or Google
- Simple and secure login
- Instantaneous invoice creation
- Get paid faster
- View client contact information on the go
- Get directions to your client address straight from the app into Google Maps
- Call and email directly from the app
- Add photos and notes so you don’t forget important information on your clients
- Upload photos of your receipts
- Accepting electronic signatures to approve your quotes on the spot
- Convert a quote to an invoice
- Email your client the receipt
- Apply payments to your invoices
- Access reports
New features to try out on the app:
- Bank feeds: match and add transactions on the fly from your mobile
- Multicurrency transactions: process multicurrency quotes and invoices
- Add and edit your accounts and products from your mobile
The QuickBooks Online app turns your mobile device into a powerful business tool that you can use on the go. Not only does it save you time, it helps you stay on top of your bookkeeping and maintain accuracy when you’re out on the job.
Download the iOS app from the Apple store.
Download the Android app from the Google Play store.
For more information about downloading the app and the available features read these detailed guides:
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.