My Service Canada Account is an online service offered by the Government of Canada that allows Canadians to access their information, including tax information slips, Canada Pension Plan contribution statements and Employment Insurance information. To access your My Service Canada Account, take the following steps:
- Visit the My Service Canada Account login page.
- Click the Continue to Sign-in Partner button.
- Click the graphic icon for your financial institution and sign in using your online banking login credentials.
- Alternatively, click the Continue to GCKey button on the My Service Canada Account login page.
- Enter your GCKey username and password, and click the Sign In button.
- If you don’t already have a GCKey, click the Sign Up button to create one.