It’s spring cleaning for your navigation.
Based on feedback from our customers, we’re tidying up the QuickBooks® Online navigation so that you can find things faster. As a valued partner, we’re giving you advance notice because your clients look to you for updates on products, services and technology available to assist them. These changes, and notifications to your clients, will roll out over the next few weeks.
- We’re renaming the homepage from Home to Dashboard. Just the name is changing – all your data will still be there.
- Jump right to your bank transactions without having to hunt. Banking is moving to the top of your navigation bar, and Bank Rules is getting its own tab.
- Manage all things related to sales in one place. Find your Customers and Products and Services under Sales. Plus, track when your invoices are viewed, paid and overdue from your new Invoices tab.
- Handle everything related to spending – including your Vendors – under the Expenses tab. No more jumping back and forth.
- Find your Chart of Accounts and Reconcile under the new Accounting tab. Quickly get to your Registers from the Chart of Accounts tab.
Enjoy your new navigation!