*Receive up to 40% off of current list price for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0 annual subscription when subscribing by April 19, 2019. For the first year, receive a 10% discount off the current list price when licensing 1 to 4 users or receive 40% off the current list price when licensing 5 to 10 or 30 users. Starting at sign up your account on file will be automatically billed for first year at the stated discount for the service you selected. After first year, your account on file will be automatically charged on a monthly or annual basis at the then-current subscription fee for the plan and service you selected, until you cancel. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Enterprise customers only and cannot be combined with other QuickBooks Enterprise offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, see pricing page for promotional pricing
. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and only available on a monthly payment plan. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase an equal number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11-30 licenses, please call for custom pricing.
The Hosting Service element of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When a customer calls to cancel, it is canceled and refunded at the date through the end of current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is a annual subscription.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/legal/terms.jsp
for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Only available in Advanced Inventory module, which is available in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum.
- Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. See what RDP clients work with the hosting service at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. For compatible devices: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/features/technical-specs/.
- Right Networks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via TLS with a minimum of 128 bit encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks. Availability can vary and are subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. For compatible devices: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/features/technical-specs/.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- Scanners sold separately. Only available in Advanced Inventory module, which is available in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum.
- Based on data for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 12.0. QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Additional fees may apply. Some apps may be available from third parties.
- Advanced Reporting is available with all Enterprise subscriptions.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at anytime without notice.