Welcome to Community! QuickBooks Online Payroll has the versatility you need to to ensure your employees are accurately set up, in accordance with government guidelines. I'll be happy to provide more information so you're on the right track with your work!
Once you've set up the deductions and contributions you can apply them to your employees'. Here's a helpful guide for your reference. I also suggest reviewing the information on the TD1 form. Here's how;
1. Open Payroll from the left menu and then Employees
2. Select the Employee and click on Edit employee
3. Scroll down to the What are [employee name] tax withholdings? section
4. Click on the Edit ✎ to open the TD1 form
5. Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on Tax exemptions
6. Uncheck the appropriate boxes for the employee
7. Hit Done to save the changes
You're all set!
Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions. We're always glad to assist!