It's great to learn you're using QuickBooks to manage your business. The program is designed to help you automate some of the most complex calculations involved in your accounting. I'll be glad to steer you on the right path so you can get back to doing what you love.
The program allows you to edit the Business number that appears on your invoices. Here's how:
- Click the Gear icon on the top menu.
- Choose Custom Form Styles.
- Click Edit on the invoice.
- Choose Content.
- Click the Header part on the sample invoice.
- From here, edit the Business number and hit Done.
- Make sure your changes are fully saved.
Give this a try and let me know how you make out. I'll be one message away in case you need additional support.