Can not create my customer to pay with USD currency? Do not have the option for multiple currency in my account and settings ... advanced
Welcome to Community! QuickBooks Online has the features you need for allowing customers to pay with foreign currency. I'll be happy to provide more information so you can accomplish your QuickBooks goals and get back to what you love!
If you don't have the option to set your customers up with a default currency, you'll need to upgrade your QuickBooks product. You can review the plans and pricing here. Here's how to upgrade your current subscription;
1. Go to Settings ⚙
2. Select Account and settings
3. Open Billing and subscription from the left menu
4. Choose Upgrade and follow the prompts
Here's how to turn on multicurrency:
Note; This cannot be turned off once it's been activated
1. From Account and settings
2. Select Advanced from the left menu
3. Scroll down to Currencies and turn it on
Follow these steps to set default currencies to your customers.
Note; This can only be selected when adding a New customer
1. From the left menu, select Sales and then Customers
2. Hit New Customer
3. Enter their Currency and the remaining fields as you see necessary
4. Hit Save when done.
If the customer(s) already exist in your list, you can add an identifier such as a symbol in front of their name or at the end. Once you've added this, click on the ▼ dropdown menu in the Action column and Make them inactive. You're ready to add them as 'New' and set a default currency.
Feel free to reach back out if you have other questions. We'd love to help!