New for 2016
Experience our best ever desktop accounting solution designed exclusively for accountants. New features
like the ability to bulk delete or void transactions, and better manage client vendor-related expenses,
will save you and your clients valuable time.
Our favorite new time-saving feature:
Delete or Void Transactions in Bulk
- Filter transactions to find the right ones to delete or void
- See which transactions are linked to others before
- Safeguard your data with integrated backup
Help clients stay on top of
vendor-related expenses with Bill
- Track all vendor-related bills in a single window
- See which bills are overdue at a glance
- Take immediate action on any and all open items
Want to see a full list of features?
Compare QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2016 to prior years
A feature designed exclusively for you -
the Accountant Toolbox
Carry your favorite tools wherever you go
Unlock access to powerful accountant tools on the go from
wherever you are:
- A client's office
- A remote access situation
- A hosted set up
Use the toolbox directly from your client's QuickBooks Pro
or Premier software to:
- Write off multiple invoices in one screen
- Batch enter and reclassify transactions
- Fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments
More features that boost efficiency
Send portable company file
Clients can easily send you a portable company
file directly from QuickBooks — no need
for you to teach and troubleshoot.
Ask questions on transactions and track client
answers without leaving QuickBooks2. No
more phone tag and long emails strings – just
communicate right within QuickBooks.
Insights on Home Page
Home page access to crucial client data like
profit and loss, and income and expenses,
without having to run reports.
Find & fix client entry errors faster
with Client Data Review
8 powerful tools to save you time
Reclassify hundreds of transactions all at once
Write-off multiple invoices on one screen
Fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments
Troubleshoot inventory issues
Identify changes made to list items from a single window
Quickly view changes to account balances from the previous close
Instantly match unapplied vendor and customer payments/credits with invoices/charges
Clear up the Un-deposited Funds Account from one screen
What's the price?
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS comes with a ProAdvisor Membership1 so you get
the software you want, plus all the ProAdvisor benefits, for the same price as the software alone.
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS
within ProAdvisor Deluxe
Your ProAdvisor Deluxe membership Includes:
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS (valued at $349)
- Phone and chat support
- QuickBooks Training & Certification, Including CPE credits
- Find-a-ProAdvisor Directory Listing to grow your practice
- Discounts on QuickBooks product
- Exclusive 3rd party app offers
Want to buy QuickBooks Accountant Desktop without a ProAdvisor membership,
or need to purchase for multiple desktop users? Call (877) 300-7345
- Minimum processor: 2.4 GHz
- Client RAM Requirements (Minimum): 4GB
- Client RAM Requirements (Recommended): 8GB
- Server RAM Requirements (Multi-user Setup):
5 Users: 8 GB
10 Users: 12 GB
15 Users: 16 GB
20 Users: 20+ GB
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB (without company data file storage needs)
Solid State Drive (SSD): Storing the large QBW data file on an SSD will greatly speed up the performance and is encouraged.
- Display: Optimized for 1024x768 screen resolution or higher, with up to 2 extended monitor support. Best optimized for Default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%). Additionally, 120 DPI or 110% is supported to ensure an optimal experience for 110% scaling.
- DVD-ROM drives: 4 X DVD-ROM drives are needed (unless user is
downloading QuickBooks from Intuit server).
- The system processor: System should support at least Streaming
SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) instruction set.
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11
1. Based on standard list price for 1-user license of each accountant version of QuickBooks Accountant. Must be an active and current QuickBooks ProAdvisor and can be downloaded once per year only. Transactional and other fees apply for use of Payments software. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Annual Subscription From the date of signup, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current rate for your monthly or annual subscription plan, every month or year (depending on the plan purchased), until you cancel. At the beginning of each renewal period we will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. This subscription has a 60-day money-back guarantee. For questions or to cancel anytime, call (800) 450-8475. New features, improvements, and upgrades are provided with an active registration, and an Intuit account.
2. The Client Collaborator features are available to Accountants who have QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus 2014-2016 or are active ProAdvisors. The Accountant and the Client must use the same version year of QuickBooks. For example, the Accountant must be using QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus 2016, and the Client must be using QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2016.
3. Multi -Instance also available in QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2011-2016, QuickBooks Accountant Enterprise 11.0-14.0, 2015 & 2016. Does not allow the same QuickBooks file to be open concurrently, must be two different QuickBooks files. Some restrictions apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances; see list of restrictions.
4. Works with Accountant Copy files from QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Premier Industry Editions 2014, 2015 & 2016. Payroll transactions cannot be adjusted. Not all fields can be accessed in QuickBooks 2014, 2015, & 2016 files; including 1099 Account Mapping and modify and merge class lists. Previous versions of Accountant’s Copy restricted reconciliation after the dividing date. Additional fees apply for file transfer services across Intuit servers.