New for 2017
Save time with easier, faster search
- Search between a range of values to find a transaction, instead of having to remember the exact amount
- Locate accounts, items and clients faster by typing in a partial name and having QuickBooks fill in the rest
Easily view and use new report filters
- In two clicks, see which filters have been applied to a report
- Use visible filters to easily reproduce memorized reports
- Easily toggle back and forth between reports
Want to see a full list of features?
Compare QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2017 to prior years
More time-saving features
Experience our best ever desktop accounting solution designed exclusively for accountants. New features
like the ability to bulk delete or void transactions, and better manage client vendor-related expenses,
will save you and your clients valuable time.
Delete or Void Transactions in Bulk
- Filter transactions to find the right ones to delete or void
- See which transactions are linked to others before
- Safeguard your data with integrated backup
Help clients stay on top of
vendor-related expenses with Bill
- Track all vendor-related bills in a single window
- See which bills are overdue at a glance
- Take immediate action on any and all open items
A feature designed exclusively for you -
the Accountant Toolbox
Carry your favorite tools wherever you go
Unlock access to powerful accountant tools on the go from
wherever you are:
- A client's office
- A remote access situation
- A hosted set up
Use the toolbox directly from your client's QuickBooks Pro
or Premier software to:
- Write off multiple invoices in one screen
- Batch enter and reclassify transactions
- Fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments
More features that boost efficiency
Find & fix client entry errors faster
with Client Data Review
8 powerful tools to save you time
Reclassify hundreds of transactions all at once
Write-off multiple invoices on one screen
Fix incorrectly recorded sales tax payments
Troubleshoot inventory issues
Identify changes made to list items from a single window
Quickly view changes to account balances from the previous close
Instantly match unapplied vendor and customer payments/credits with invoices/charges
Clear up the Un-deposited Funds Account from one screen
What's the price?
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS comes with a ProAdvisor Membership1 so you get
the software you want, plus all the ProAdvisor benefits, for the same price as the software alone.
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS
within ProAdvisor Deluxe
Your ProAdvisor Deluxe membership Includes:
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS (valued at $349)
- Phone and chat support
- QuickBooks Training & Certification, Including CPE credits
- Find-a-ProAdvisor Directory Listing to grow your practice
- Discounts on QuickBooks products and 3rd party apps
Want to buy QuickBooks Accountant Desktop without a ProAdvisor membership, or need to purchase for multiple desktop users?
Call (877) 300-7345
Clients outgrowing Pro or Premier? Get more with QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
6X more file capacity, advanced inventory management and customized reports
Call (888) 666-7917and receive a 40% discount
QuickBooks Accountant Desktop PLUS 2017
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Minimum processor: 2.4 GHz
- Client RAM Requirements (Minimum): 4 GB
- Client RAM Requirements (Recommended): 8 GB
- Server RAM Requirements (Multi-user Setup):
05 Users: 8 GB
10 Users: 12 GB
15 Users: 16 GB
20 Users: 20+ GB
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB (without company data file storage needs)
- Solid State Drive (SSD): Storing the large QBW data file on an SSD will greatly speed up the performance and is encouraged.
- Display: Optimized for 1280X1024 screen resolution or higher, with up to 2 extended monitor support. Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given machine.
- DVD-ROM drives: 4 X DVD-ROM drives are needed (unless user is downloading QuickBooks from Intuit server).
- System processor: System should support at least Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) instruction set.
- Browser Requirement: Internet Explorer 11
- INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, Outlook.com and other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-16.0 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016. BROWSER REQUIREMENT: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
1. Based on standard list price for 1-user license of each accountant version of QuickBooks Accountant. Must be an active and current QuickBooks ProAdvisor and can be downloaded once per year only. Transactional and other fees apply for use of Payments software. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Annual Subscription From the date of signup, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current rate for your monthly or annual subscription plan, every month or year (depending on the plan purchased), until you cancel. At the beginning of each renewal period we will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. This subscription has a 60-day money-back guarantee. For questions or to cancel anytime, call (800) 450-8475. New features, improvements, and upgrades are provided with an active registration, and an Intuit account.
2. Multi -Instance also available in QuickBooks Accountant Desktop 2011-2016, QuickBooks Accountant Enterprise 11.0-14.0, 2015 & 2016. Does not allow the same QuickBooks file to be open concurrently, must be two different QuickBooks files. Some restrictions apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances; see list of restrictions.
3. Works with Accountant Copy files from QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Premier Industry Editions 2014, 2015 & 2016. Payroll transactions cannot be adjusted. Not all fields can be accessed in QuickBooks 2014, 2015, & 2016 files; including 1099 Account Mapping and modify and merge class lists. Previous versions of Accountant’s Copy restricted reconciliation after the dividing date. Additional fees apply for file transfer services across Intuit servers.