The ProAdvisor Program includes
exclusive benefits designed to help you to:
Expand your QuickBooks Expertise
Get certified in QuickBooks with our
award-winning5 training and
Grow your practice
Get listed in the popular Find-a-ProAdvisor
online directory to connect
with new clients.
Enjoy exclusive savings
Get up to 50% off key Intuit products,
and exclusive savings on apps designed
to work with QuickBooks.6
Support the clients who rely on you with
the ProAdvisor Plan that’s right for you.
|Phone and chat support|
|QuickBooks Training (including CPE credits)|
|Find-a-ProAdvisor Directory Listing to grow your practice||After Certification||After Certification||After Certification|
|Discounts on QuickBooks products|
|Exclusive 3rd party app offers:
Tsheets, Bill.com, Receipt Bank, HubDoc, Fathom
|QuickBooks Online Accountant|
|QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus (a $499 list price)2|
|QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant|
|QuickBooks Mac Desktop|
|QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Multi-Store|
Or call (877) 300-7345
Or call (877) 300-7345
Support any QuickBooks client.
ProAdvisors receive up to $45002 worth of QuickBooks software:
Our free online solution for accountants lets you
support your QuickBooks Online clients, while saving
an average of 8 hours per client, per month.7
Get the details.
Get more insight and save valuable time with the
latest version of our desktop solution for accountants.
New automated reporting makes it easier than ever
to provide business insights to clients, and an easier,
faster search helps you save time every day.
Get the details.
Our most flexible version of QuickBooks is designed
specifically for businesses managing more complexity.
Easily add up to 30 users8 and hundreds of thousands
of customers, vendors and items. Plus, Advanced
Reporting lets users harness data to create rich,
meaningful reports. Find out more.
Help clients with a one-stop solution to ring sales,
and manage inventory, vendors, and customer
relationships. It’s 10x faster than our previous
version,9 with new multi-tasking capabilities, offers
seamless credit card processing, and is integrated
with QuickBooks Desktop.10 EMV-ready. 6
See how it works.
Support your Mac clients with the accounting product
designed with the look, feel, and ease you expect from
a Mac. Get an overview of what’s on order, what you
owe, and what you paid in one click. Find what you
need with enhanced search and filter capabilities
Works with the new macOS, Sierra. Get the details.
Never miss an update
ProAdvisors automatically receive software updates and major new releases—even before they're released to the public.
Get the answers you need right away.
From "how-to" questions to advice on complex issues, QuickBooks experts
are standing by whenever you need support.
Resolve issues quickly
When you need help to answer a client's questions,
our team of dedicated, highly trained experts is standing by.
Get help when you need it
All ProAdvisors receive unlimited chat support,
and 90 days of phone support. Upgrade to unlimited phone support by getting certified.
Become a Certified ProAdvisor.
Certification is one of the best ways to show existing clients the depth of your
expertise — and to earn distinctions that will attract new clients. Here's how:
Expand your expertise
Get certified in QuickBooks desktop, online,
and app solutions to better support your
clients. Advanced Certification in
QuickBooks Online available.11
Over 70 live and virtual courses—even earn
CPE credits while you learn.12
Grow your practice
Become QuickBooks certified and get listed
on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory.
Over 700K small businesses visit the directory
annually, looking to connect with a local
QuickBooks expert like you.13
Get free support
As a ProAdvisor, you get free unlimited chat
support and 90 days of free U.S.-based
desktop phone support. Once you’re
QuickBooks certified, phone support
becomes unlimited too.4
Find out how these accountants took their
practice further with the ProAdvisor Program
Enjoy exclusive discounts for you and your clients.
ProAdvisors get up to 50% off6 Intuit products and services, including:
QuickBooks Online is the most efficient way
for your clients to run their business — share your
exclusive ProAdvisor savings with them.
ProConnect Tax Online
Streamline tax preparation with web-based professional tax software. ProAdvisors get five free 1040s, and two free business returns.
Save time, every time, with accurate payroll, integrated
directly inside QuickBooks.
Designed for your Schedule C clients
who have 1099-MISC income and file 1040s.
Exclusive discounts on apps designed for QuickBooks.
Save on 3rd party apps designed to help you and your clients extend the power of QuickBooks
Streamline daily tasks
Complete payroll, invoicing and job costing
tasks faster with a TSheets PRO account,
including access to dedicated support.11
Simplify business payments
Send and receive secure business payments
and enjoy free customer support with a Bill.com
corporate account for you and up to 3 users.12
Eliminate manual data entry
Save time with Receipt bank, which extracts
key data from bills, receipts, and invoices. Get
a free account for life and 50% off for clients.13
Get client documents, automatically
Say goodbye to chasing documents and doing data entry. Say hello to increased productivity and automation. Exclusive ProAdvisor discount.
Gain deeper insights
Assess and monitor business performance by transforming QuickBooks data into insightful and engaging reporting for QuickBooks clients.
What's the price?
Choose the plan that’s right for you
60 Day money back guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program for any reason, simply call (888) 250-7279 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.10
Win a free ProAdvisor membership!
Enter to win a free ProAdvisor Premium membership, designed
to help you support desktop and online clients — valued at $549
Clients outgrowing Pro or Premier? Try QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
6X more file capacity, advanced inventory management and customized reports
Call (888) 666-7917and receive a 40% discount
- $4500 is an aggregate dollar amount based on standard list prices for 1-user licenses per each of the listed products: QuickBooks Accountant Desktop, QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop, QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Multi-Store v12, QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2016, and QuickBooks Payments. To receive the stated desktop software and other included benefits, must be an active and current QuickBooks ProAdvisor Premium Plan subscriber. The referenced additional software included with the plan can only be downloaded once per year. Merchant Agreement, eligibility, and transactional and other fees apply for use of QuickBooks Payments. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- $499 is the standard list price for 1-user license of QuickBooks Accountant Desktop if purchased as a standalone. To receive the stated desktop software and other included benefits, must be an active and current QuickBooks ProAdvisor Deluxe Plan subscriber and the referenced additional software included with the plan can only be downloaded once per year. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Annual Subscription from the date of signup, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current rate for your annual subscription plan, every month or year (depending on the plan purchased), until you cancel. At the beginning of each renewal period we will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. This subscription has a 60-day money-back guarantee. For questions or to cancel anytime, call (800) 450-8475. New features, improvements, and upgrades are provided with an active subscription, and Intuit account in good standing.
- [DESKTOP SUPPORT] Priority routing hours and U.S.-based support for QuickBooks Desktop from a special team trained on accountant-specific issues are available via chat Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Pacific Time (excluding holidays). For Desktop add-on, first time members will also receive 90 days of phone support commencing on the first day of membership from a special U.S.-based team trained on accountant-specific issues. This special U.S.-based QuickBooks Desktop phone support is available Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Pacific Time (excluding holidays). Options to extend the use of the special U.S.-based phone support after the 90 day period are available. Additional fees may apply depending on level of membership General QuickBooks Desktop Technical Support (for “after hours” support) is available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, excluding Christmas and New Year's Day.
[ONLINE SUPPORT] A U.S.-based team of dedicated agents who are trained on accountant-specific issues are available to help you with QuickBooks Online questions from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). This benefit will expire at the end of the then-current Initial Term or renewal term, as the case may be.| After 90 days, US based phone support will convert to general support. Options to extend the use of the special U.S.-based phone support after the 90 day window are available. Additional fees may apply depending on level of membership.
- Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards – 2014 & 2015, Best Certification Program – 2014 & 2015 Silver Award.
- Exclusions may apply. Average discount is 25%.
- Based on QuickBooks Online Accountant survey respondents who saved time indicate on average monthly savings of 8.7 hours serving clients; Intuit survey January 2016.
- Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 30 users. Fees apply.
- 10x faster startup time based on testing against QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 R1 release. Faster workflows based on testing against QuickBooks POS 2013 R12 release for: loading customer lists, loading inventory item lists, looking up specific inventory items, and looking up specific customers.
- QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 integrates with QuickBooks Pro/Premier (2013–2015) and QuickBooks Enterprise (13.0, 14.0, 2015). Sold separately. Auto payment reconciliation works with QuickBooks Pro, Pro Plus, Premier, Premier Plus, or Enterprise 2015. User must have QuickBooks Point of Sale software, QuickBooks Desktop 2015(see versions above), and a POS Merchant Service account in order to use auto payment reconciliation.
- Certification on QuickBooks Online within the last 365 days grants access to QuickBooks Online Advanced certification training.
- Intuit, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors maybe submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org/. Our sponsor number is 103311.
- You must be a Certified ProAdvisor to be listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory, which receives more than 700,000 visitors annually and is growing (based on average number of unique visitors to the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory during May 2014 to April 2015).