Take your knowledge to the next level.
QuickBooks training and certification is about more than a test. It’s about learning and becoming a QuickBooks pro. Getting certified boosts confidence, establishes your expertise, and earns client trust. It takes less time than you think, and it’s completely free.
Why get certified?
Getting certified sets you apart from other accountants and establishes your expertise to prospective clients.
Share your skills
Your certification badge lets others
know you’re a QuickBooks expert.
Grow your practice
Get listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory, visited by more than 700,000 small businesses each year.1
Any question, answered
QuickBooks accountant experts
have your back with free unlimited
U.S.-based phone support.
Learn about the benefits of certification.
There are 2 levels of training and certification.
QuickBooks Online Certification
- Gain most-used knowledge to serve clients
- Learn setup, navigation, and features
- Manage sales, purchases, payroll, and payments
- Learn about reporting, apps, and troubleshooting
QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification
- Gain ultimate knowledge to serve clients
- Manage complex conversions
- Learn special transactions and advanced features
- Learn advanced reporting and problem solving
Here’s how it works.
Sharpen your skills
Learn to use QuickBooks like a pro while preparing for the exam. Choose from self-paced training in QuickBooks Online Accountant or find a free live training event through Accountant University.
Ready to get started?
The self-paced training and QuickBooks Online Certification exam are easy to find. Just click on ProAdvisor inside QuickBooks Online Accountant and go to the training tab.
- You must be a Certified ProAdvisor to be listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory, which receives more than 700,000 visitors annually and is growing (based on average number of unique visitors to the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory during May 2014 to April 2015).