- Products & SolutionsProducts & Solutions
- Accounting solutions
- For your clients
- More accounting solutionsMore accounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online with PayrollManage payroll, benefits, and HR support for your clients.
- QuickBooks TimeReady-to-use resources to market and grow your practice.
- QuickBooks PaymentsGet clients paid faster and easier.
- QuickBooks Capital
- Workers' compensation insurance
- QuickBooks Apps
- View all Products & Solutions
- Training & Certification
- ProAdvisor Program
- News & Community
5 Online/Social Communities for Tax Professionals
With the countless number of social groups and communities online, finding trusted and useful online communities to turn to for information and help can sometimes be difficult. To help guide you to valuable resources, we’ve outlined five online communities that are full of useful conversations and connections for tax professionals.
There are many options for launching and maintaining a website. Consider these tips:
- Intuit® Accountants Facebook: The Intuit Accountants Facebook page is a place where accounting and tax professionals can go to for the latest industry news and events, as well as learn about how the various Intuit products can help you save time and grow your practice.
- Intuit® ProConnect™ Tax Pro Center: Our Tax Pro Center is a great resource for a timely collection of valuable articles, Infographics and insights to help you take your practice to the next level. Come here to learn and read about recent tax laws and news, client relationships, and workflow optimization.
- AccountingWEB: AccountingWEB’s Community is a helpful resource to get information and learn from other tax professionals through various blogs and industry updates. If there is a specific question you have, you can ask anyone a question or join discussion groups in a specific category.
- AICPA LinkedIn Group: This LinkedIn Group Page, facilitated by AICPA, is a great place for current Institute members to build connections and serves as a resource of rich conversations with others within the community.
- AICPA Young CPA Network Facebook: The AICPA’s Young CPA Network’s Facebook page is a resourceful networking and information-sharing group for young CPAs. This is a place where up-and-coming professionals can build valuable relationships, and find the information and resources they need to help support their growing careers.