Take your knowledge to the next level.
The QuickBooks Certification exam is more than a test—passing it boosts confidence, establishes expertise, and earns client trust. It takes less time than you think, and it’s completely free.
Set yourself apart
Your certification badge lets others
know you’re a QuickBooks expert.
Grow your practice
Get listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory, visited by more than 700,000 small businesses each year.1
Any question, answered
QuickBooks accountant experts
have your back with free unlimited
U.S.-based phone support.
Learn about the benefits of certification.
There are 2 types of certification.
QuickBooks Online Certification
- Gain most-used knowledge to serve clients
- Learn setup, navigation, and features
- Manage sales, purchases, payroll, and payments
- Learn about reporting, apps, and troubleshooting
QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification
- Gain ultimate knowledge to serve clients
- Manage complex conversions
- Learn special transactions and advanced features
- Learn advanced reporting and problem solving
Here’s how it works.
Sharpen your skills
Self-paced study options include online webinars and modules, or attend an in-person session through Accountant University. Trainings are always free.
Ready to get started?
The QuickBooks Online Certification exam, self-paced modules, and resource guides are easy to find—just click on ProAdvisor inside QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- You must be a Certified ProAdvisor to be listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory, which receives more than 700,000 visitors annually and is growing (based on average number of unique visitors to the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory during May 2014 to April 2015).