And here we are with the final update of 2014!
We can’t wait for more brilliant changes in 2015!
- Bulk payments. Pay multiple bills and suppliers at once with the introduction of ABA files. When you enter your â€˜Pay Bills’ information in QuickBooks Online, it will automatically generate an ABA file containing this data. Simply upload this file to your online bank account and then process all your payments in one click no more re-entering data to your banking system. Create (+) > Pay Bills > Create bulk payment.
- PAYG data automatically flows to BAS. Thanks to our payroll partner KeyPay, your total wages, as well as PAYG tax withheld information, is now transferred directly into your Business Activity Statement to help save you time.
- Management reports. Easily create and customise a professional-looking package of reports, complete with cover page, table of contents, preliminary pages, reports, and end notes. Perfect for sharing a financial summary of your company with business partners and management.Three management report templates are ready to use: Company Overview, Sales Performance, and Expenses Performance. Reports > Management Reports.
- Batch print statements in order. When you click Customers in the left navbar, select multiple customers, and then click Batch actions > Create statements, the statements will print in the order you select.
- Payee column on bank feeds page. Based on your feedback, a payee column is now available1! Once you enter a payee, QuickBooks remembers it for future transactions. Transactions > Banking.
- Batch select payments when making a bank deposit. Click the batch select checkbox to select all payments at once. Create (+) > Bank Deposit.
- Run reports from lists. Create a report from most lists with just one click. Select a list from Gear > All Lists and then click the Run Report button.
- Apply settings across all tables. When you choose the number of rows to view and whether to compact a table, your choices apply to all tables across QuickBooks. For example, choose Transactions > Sales, click the gear above the table, and go to the Apply to all tables section.
- Resizable columns on more tables. Column resizing is now available on the pages at Create (+) > Bank Deposit and Create (+) > Journal Entry.