Intuit Enhanced Payroll for Accountants
Save time with streamlined after-the-fact Payroll, right inside QuickBooks. Easily enter payroll data from your clients' paychecks, process tax forms, and generate reports to uncover business insights.
From $54 a month
Call to enroll:
Simplified after-the-fact payroll, right within QuickBooks
Enter data effortlessly
Automatically copy paycheck data into a simple, customizable grid
Process and file taxes accurately
Get automatic tax calculations and quickly process federal and state tax forms
Generate reports easily
Help clients understand payroll details
with a choice of 7 pre-configured reports
Help is always here
Live support from our payroll experts is available by phone, email or online chat.1
How it works
Enter after-the-fact payroll data onto one screen with
Automatically copy data from each employee's last paycheck into the current period.
Quickly process federal and state tax forms for your clients
You can auto-fill the primary signature, third party designee, and paid preparer information on
federal and state tax forms. QuickBooks will automatically copy the contact information provided
to any applicable tax form that you complete.
Easily generate client ready reports in a few keystrokes
Help clients understand payroll details with a choice of seven pre-configured reports, such as:
- Payroll activity by employee: Provides details of payroll expense items for a given pay period
- Payroll expense analysis: Review payroll expenses by expense item and over time
- Payroll tax reports: Help your client understand payroll taxes accrued, paid, and any unpaid tax liability
- 941/940/State Liabilities: Taxes accrued, paid, and balances
I have used the After-the-Fact Payroll and find it one of the most
useful tools in QuickBooks for Accountants. It solves a great
number of processing issues for write-up clients.
This is a fantastic addition.
— Richard Maier —
We chose QuickBooks Payroll because it is easy to use, the price is
right, and it integrates with QuickBooks. We are a busy firm, and
the challenge was to find an affordable solution that provides
accurate and reliable data for our 30+ payroll clients.
— Bryce Despain —
Clarke L. Despain Tax and Consulting
Ready to enroll?
Call today: (888) 236-9501
- Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. 24/7 access requires Internet and is subject to occasional downtime. Performance may slow when processing payroll for more than 100 employees. E-File & Pay is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. Check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay. Support available Monday-Friday 6 am- 6 pm PST. See www.payroll.com/support for additional information. W2's require an active subscription. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS. Additional fees apply for direct deposit to W-2 employees and 1099 contractors. Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced requires a supported version of desktop QuickBooks. See www.intuit.com/policy for details. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Pro for the Mac. Plus sales tax where applicable. Check stock sold separately. If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees). You may cancel at any time. To cancel, call us at 1-800-624-2106. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- The CPA Practice Advisor Readers' Choice Award Logo and CPA Practice Advisor 4¼ Star award Logo is a registered trademark of Cygnus Business Media. Used under license. Reprinted from The CPA Practice Advisor magazine, with permission. Copyright © 2013 Cygnus Business Media. All rights reserved.