Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals
Experience flexible payroll. Run payroll from anywhere.2 Collaborate with clients in real time - no need to send files. And, leverage wholesale pricing to pass savings along, or keep for yourself.
Starting at $45 per month
Work with your clients online wherever you are2
Set your client's level of access based
on their level of involvement in payroll.
On the go
Run payroll anywhere on our mobile app
for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android.7
Designed to help you grow
Increase payroll revenue by paying less per client as you add more clients.
Get turn-key marketing templates you can customize to attract new clients.
We're here to help
Easily reach our payroll specialists by phone or online chat.
Enjoy guaranteed accuracy on calculations for all federal,
state, and local tax calculations.5
Totally plugged in
Integrates with QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, QuickBooks Online,
Quicken, and Peachtree ® 9
How it works
Set up clients online
You have the flexibility and control to give different levels of access to clients depending on how little
or how much they want to be involved in payroll tasks. Plus, you'll be able to efficiently manage
clients with a dashboard to easily view client information all in one window.
Enter hours and any special pay
In addition to regular hours, enter any special pay, such as overtime and vacation, to create paychecks in just a few clicks.
Receive email reminders when it's time to pay taxes
Pay federal plus most state payments and filings in just one click.4
"We use it at The Sleeter Group, and it has dramatically reduced
the hassles of doing payroll. "
— Doug Sleeter —
The Sleeter Group
"As far as I am concerned, Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting
Professionals is the best thing since sliced bread. I recommend it
to all the accountants I meet. "
— Pat Carson —
EA, Carson & Crew
San Jose, CA
"Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals makes offering
client payroll easy, profitable, and convenient.My firm doubled
its revenue with this online payroll service. "
— Phil Christensen —
What's the price?
With wholesale pricing, all of your clients will revert to a lower price upon
reaching the next tier of clients. For example, once you reach six clients,
each client costs $18.50 instead of $22.50 for the base monthly fee.
+ $4 monthly fee
+ $1.50 monthly fee
Free direct deposit, and free for 30 days for the first client.
Ready to enroll?
Call today: (888) 236-9501
- General disclosure: Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Plus sales tax where applicable. Check stock sold separately. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice. Click here for additional disclosures.
- 24/7 access requires Internet and is subject to occasional downtime.
- Special 1 month free offer starts the date you run your first payroll either for yourself or your client. Offer is valid for new Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals customers only. Starting with the second month of service, you will automatically be charged at the then-current monthly subscription rate, until you cancel. The cost for one client (either for yourself or your client) is $35.00 per month. Each active employee or contractor is $2.00. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $9 per month. After you have obtained 2 active clients, you qualify for wholesale pricing where each of your clients will cost $19.99 per month. Each active employee or contractor will be $0.50 each per month under wholesale pricing. At 6 active clients, your volume discount will be $15.99 per month for each one of your clients. At 21 active clients, your volume discount will be $11.99 per month for each one of your clients. At 51 clients, your volume discount will be $9.99 per month for each one of your clients. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. You may cancel at any time by calling (866) 729-2925. Offer expires on 12/31/2014 and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Online Payroll offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- E-File & Pay is available for federal and most state forms and taxes. Check availability at www.payroll.com/online-services. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use E-File & Pay.
- Intuit works diligently to ensure the accuracy of all federal, state and local taxes calculated by Intuit Online Payroll. In the unlikely event our calculations are incorrect, Intuit will pay resulting penalties incurred. Customer must provide Intuit with a tax statement from the IRS showing a tax penalty incurred as a result of a calculation error during the time that you were an active Intuit Online Payroll subscriber. Client must present a copy of this letter to Intuit within three months of receiving the letter from the IRS. You are responsible for paying any additional tax liability you may owe and providing any other information Intuit reasonably requests.
- Monday-Friday 5 am- 5 pm PST. See www.payroll.com/support for additional information.
- This app is intended for use by accounting professionals. The Intuit brand is displayed in the app, so it is not recommended for use by your clients. Intuit Online Payroll Mobile requires an Internet connection and works with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android devices that use iOS 5.0 or later.
- Intuit Online Time Tracking is available for an additional monthly fee of $3.00 per employee per month, until you cancel. You may cancel anytime by calling (866) 729-2925. You will only be charged for employees that are enabled for time tracking. Terms, conditions, availability, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Intuit Online Payroll integrates with QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2006 & higher, Enterprise 8.0 & higher, QuickBooks Mac 2006 & higher, QuickBooks Online, Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Premier, Quicken Home & Business 2008 & higher and Quicken Mac 2007 & higher, Peachtree. Additional fees and system requirements apply.