* Discount offer valid for the first 12 months of service, starting from date of enrollment, followed by the then current monthly price. Debit or credit card account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. No limit on the number of subscriptions ordered. To cancel your QuickBooks subscription, call (866) 272-8734 x111. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Eligibility: This offer is eligible to accounting firms who register or have registered for Intuit QuickBooks Online Accountant. Small business clients that would qualify the Accountant for this discounted pricing are limited to clients running multiple companies out of a single instance of software. Starting October 2, 2017 and for a limited time thereafter, eligible QBOA Customers will be entitled to obtain a multi-company discount package of 2-15 QuickBooks Online Plus subscriptions for a client with multiple companies, if purchased in one order, at the discounted price of $5 USD per QBO Plus subscription per month for their clients (“Client(s)”) using the “bill my firm” (wholesale) invoicing option. “Bill my firm” (wholesale) invoicing means that the accountant will be charged for the subscription fees. This offer requires the first QuickBooks Online Plus subscription (the “primary company”) to be charged at the then current Wholesale Billing price. This offer is applicable to new QBO files only – existing QBO files cannot participate. If an accounting firm has purchased a 5 for $5 package, all subscriptions have to be activated before the firm can purchase any Multi-company packages. This offer excludes small business clients currently using QuickBooks Enterprise. This offer excludes firms that already have a strategic partnership with Intuit QuickBooks that includes negotiated commercial agreements which shall be determined at Intuit's sole discretion. The offer is only available to accounting firms that are legally based in the US. This offer cannot be combined with any other QBO offer. See full terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: This offer is eligible to accounting firms who register or have registered for QuickBooks Online Accountant (“QBOA”) and use the Direct Discount (client is billed) option for the QuickBooks Online (“QBO”) subscription fees. The Direct Discount (client is billed) invoicing option means that the QBOA user enters in the client’s information and the client is billed for the QBO Advanced subscription fees directly (“Direct Discount”). Offer valid for a limited time only. Cannot be combined with any other Intuit offer. This offer is applicable to new and existing QuickBooks customers. Offer valid in the US only and is non-transferable.
- Pricing: Eligible QBOA customers will be entitled to apply 30% off the monthly price for QBO Advanced for the first 12 months of the service for their client starting from the date of enrollment, followed by the then-current list price for the service. List price subject to change at any time at Intuit’s sole discretion. All prices are quoted without sales tax.
- Term of Offer: All QBO subscriptions must be entered through Direct Discount. Discounted pricing is good for 12 months from the start of the first bill date. After the 12th month, the pricing will change to the then-current list price for the service. The discount is valid only for the named individual or company that registered for QBO subscription and cannot be transferred to another client, individual, or company.
- Billing: The QBO customers’ will be required to enter valid billing details and their account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis. The first bill date will be on the date of enrollment. Subscriptions will be charged to the credit card through the QBO account. Payment is due, in full, immediately upon monthly invoicing.
- To remove the QBO subscription from your Direct Discounts, please click here and follow the prompts. Removal of the billing for the subscription will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. All future monthly subscription charges to the QBO account will be at the then-current list price. You may remove subscriptions from your Direct Discounts at any time. The QBO customer may cancel their subscription at any time, by going to the Account & Settings in QBO and selecting “Cancel.” The QBO customer will not receive a pro-rated refund. Removal of the Direct Discount for the subscription will not terminate the QBOA customer’s user rights. For more information on the managing user rights or deleting clients, please see here.
- QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant requires a persistent internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended) and a computer with a supported Internet browser or a mobile phone with a supported operating system (see System Requirements). Network fees may apply. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.