Do you bank with NatWest or HSBC Business? Want to save time and make your accounting easier and more accurate than ever? Now you can connect your account directly with QuickBooks – and it won’t cost you a penny.
Automatic daily ‘feeds’ mean you can be sure of 100% data accuracy. This also means no more manual updates. Transactions are matched with sales and expenses, plus you can create custom rules to make reconciling your accounts even easier. QuickBooks already offers direct feeds to RBS customers – we’re delighted to be able to offer this feature to NatWest and HSBC business account holders too.
How to get started:
1. Login to QuickBooks Online.
2. Select Banking from the left menu. This will open the Bank and Cards page
3. If you already have a Standard feed account: select this and in the information message ‘It’s time to improve how you get your transactions. Take a few steps now. Its free!’ click Get a better connection.
If you’re not currently using Standard feeds: click Add account (upper right of the screen) and select the correct bank. [At the bottom of the screen, click I’m a pro]
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a bank account. We then create the Client Authority Form (CAF), for you.
5. Print the form and sign it (by hand). All signatories need to sign the form.
6. Post the original form (not a copy) to: Intuit, PO Box 73145, London EC3P 3DH
Standard feeds are still available for customers of HSBC, NatWest and other major banks.
1 Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees. Credit card transaction download currently available with standard feeds, not with direct bank feeds.