- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- QuickBooks uses technical and administrative security measures such as, but not limited to, firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to work to maintain the security of your online session and information.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- QuickBooks Online Essentials provides access for up to 3 users. QuickBooks Online Plus provides access for up to 5 users.
- Error-free Guarantee: We assume responsibility for federal and state payroll filings and payments directly from your account(s) based on the data you supply. As long as the information you provide us is correct and on time, and you have sufficient funds in your account, we'll file your tax forms and payments accurately and on time or we'll pay the resulting payroll tax penalties. Guarantee terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Accurate paychecks: We assume responsibility for paychecks based on the data you supply. As long as the information you provide us is accurate and on time, we guarantee that your paychecks will be accurate and on time - or we will give you the next monthly payroll fee for free and we will pay, if any, resulting bank fees. Inaccurate paycheck(s) claims must be submitted to Intuit within forty-five (45) days of the applicable pay date. Guarantee terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice