Sean Duffy, CPA, CMA, is the Senior Manager at Elevate by Welch. We interviewed him to find out more about his career so far using cloud applications and software to serve his clients, to manage his firm, and ask him about the future of finance, tech, accounting, and everything in between.
First, a little about Elevate by Welch:
Welch LLP is a Chartered Public Accounting firm that has been in business for more than 100 years. The firm offers a wide range of accounting, tax and advisory services to private enterprises, government and not-for-profit businesses.
In 2020, Welch LLP created a new business line called Elevate by Welch LLP, a cloud-based accounting solution (CAS). The new cloud-based business offers small and mid sized businesses a full range of accounting, advisory and tax services using cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Location(s): Ottawa and Toronto Ontario
- Year established: 1918 – Welch LLP has been in business for more than 100 years. Elevate by Welch is its new CAS business line, which is less than one year old
- Industries: Any and all industries
- Services offered: Cloud accounting, Tax, Advisory, M&A, Cross-Border, International
- Started using QuickBooks: Roughly since inception of QuickBooks Online Accountant