You can reprint any cheque or sales form at any time.
Find the cheque
Follow these steps to find the cheque through search.
- Select the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page.
- Search for the transaction by entering a transaction number, a date, or an amount and selecting Enter.
Reprint the cheque
Here's how to reprint the cheque:
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Look for the Cheque Detail report.
- From the report, select the cheque you'd like to print.
- If you're printing a single cheque, select Print cheque.
- If you're printing multiple cheques, print individually or add them to the print queue so you can print them in batches:
- Open the cheques you want to print one at a time.
- Select Print Later.
- Select Save and close.
- Select + New.
- Select Print Cheques.
- Choose the Bank Account from the dropdown menu.
- Select the cheques you want to print in this batch.
- Select Preview and Print, then Print.
|Note: When printing cheques, make sure the Starting Cheque # field has the desired number. Otherwise, the cheque will print with the next new cheque number.|
Reprint sales forms
Here's how to reprint sales forms:
- Select Search .
- Search for the sales form by entering a sales form number, a date, or an amount and selecting Enter.
- Look for the sales form in the Recent Transactions section.
- Once you locate the sales form, select Print or preview.
Now you know how to find cheques, and reprint cheques and sales forms.