How do you get paid? If you’re a small business owner that accepts or wants to accept credit cards, QuickBooks makes it easier than ever to do so.
QuickBooks recently launched a new bundle for QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS) that allows any small business to get paid in their office, store, or on the go, so you can keep your cash flow in great shape. Your small business can now accept credit card payments with QuickBooks software.
How to Accept Payments with QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online allows you, as a small business owner, to accept online payments and credit card payments. Take the following steps to set up QuickBooks to accept payments:
- Click the Gear menu in QuickBooks, and click Company Settings in the Settings section.
- If you aren’t already subscribed to a Payments plan, click Payments, and then click Learn More.
- Choose a plan, and enter all the required information, including bank account information for recording deposits.
- To create an invoice that offers payment options, click the plus sign at the top, and click Invoice.
- Enter all the required information, and choose the types of online payment you accept.
- To receive mobile payments, click the plus sign at the top, click Receive Payment, and click Enter Credit Card Details.
- Either enter the credit card information of your client.
Streamline Payments with QuickBooks Online and Square
Are you spending more time manually entering data and filling out spreadsheets than you spend on your customers? When your business closes at the end of each day, is your work just getting started?
QuickBooks Online and Square are here to help, allowing your small businesses to seamlessly import all daily payments made through the platforms. This helps protect your small business from fraud, thanks to the integration app Sync with Square, available in Square App Marketplace.
Sync with Square also saves you time by automatically importing Square sales data into QuickBooks Online. You can set up the integration with just a few clicks. QuickBooks Online then provides a detailed breakdown of all Square transactions, ensuring your financial data is accurate and up to date. Spending less time managing your accounting allows you to spend more time building relationships with your customers and growing your business.
Keeping up with your finances is essential when you’re a small business owner. You need an online software program that helps you organize accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, payments, and so much more. QuickBooks Online can help you get paid faster. Start accepting payments today with QuickBooks.