Etsy lets its shop owners to create three types of Etsy coupon codes: percent discounts, free shipping or fixed dollar amount discounts. To create a coupon code in Etsy, take the following steps:
- Log into your Etsy account.
- Click the icon for your shop at the top of the screen, click on Promote, and then click on Coupon Codes.
- Click the Create New Coupon button.
- Enter a unique coupon code in the Coupon Code text box. You can use letters or numbers in the code, and it must be between five and 20 characters long.
- Select a type of coupon type in the Discount Type drop-down list.
- Select Active in the status field.
- Click the Add Coupon button to save and create the Etsy coupon.