cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree2012
Level 1

Payroll

I started entering payroll but forgot to add the new WA FML tax to the employee- now QBs tells me I can not add on the paycheck screen. I came out of payroll, added the items to the employee but they still do not show on the check- how do I correct this?

3 Comments 3
AlcaeusF

Payroll

Hi there, Bree2012.

I'd be happy to lend a hand with adding Paid Family and Medical Leave premiums on your payroll.

We must revert the paycheck since we made some changes to your employees' payroll.

Here's how:

1. Click the Employees tab at the top menu bar.
  2. Select Payroll Center.
  3. Click Resume Scheduled Payroll.
  4. Right-click the name of the employee and select Revert Paycheck.
  5. Click Open Paycheck Detail.
  6. Enter necessary information.
  7. Check if it calculates the Paid Family and Medical Leave premiums.
  8. Click Save & Close.

For additional insight into reverting a paycheck, I'm adding an article I recommend: How to save or revert pending paychecks.

Thanks for coming to the Community. I'll keep an eye out for your response if you need further assistance.

Bree2012
Level 1

Payroll

Thank you for the response- but I had to do something yesterday with this -hopefully what I did will not totally mess things up!

KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Payroll

Thanks for getting back to us, @Bree2012.

The answer provided by my colleague will help you solve the Paid Family and Medical Leave issue on your employee’s payroll.

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to let us know. The Community is here to help. Take care and enjoy your day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us