Terms, conditions, pricing, subscriptions, packages, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
QuickBooks Online Advanced Offer Terms
* 50% off the monthly list price for QuickBooks Online Advanced (“QBO Advanced”) for the first 3 months of service starting from the date of enrollment, followed by the then-current fee for the service. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. To be eligible for this offer you must be a new QBO Advanced customer and sign up for the monthly plan using the “Buy Now” button during the promotional period. [Limited time only]. This offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit offer. If you add or remove services, your service fees will be adjusted accordingly. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. To cancel your QBO Advanced subscription at any time [call 800.669.8243 or] go to “Account & Settings” in QBO Advanced and select “Cancel.” When you cancel, all future monthly subscription charges will be discontinued. You may cancel at any time. Your cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. You will not receive a pro-rated refund; your access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period.
QBO Advanced requires a persistent internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended) and a computer with a supported Internet browser or a mobile phone with a supported operating system (see System Requirements
). Network fees may apply. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Offer Terms
* Receive up to 40% off of current list price for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 20.0 annual subscription when subscribing by January 17, 2019. For the first year, receive a 10% discount off the current list price when licensing 1-4 users or receive 40% off the current list price when licensing 5 to 10 or 30 users. Starting at sign-up, your account on file will be automatically billed for first year at the stated discount for the service you selected. After first year, your account on file will be automatically charged on a monthly or annual basis at the then-current subscription fee for the plan and service you selected, until you cancel. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers only and cannot be combined with other QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise offers. Discounts are calculated off the stated pricing above. Promotional offers for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum or any Intuit products cannot be combined with any Diamond Package discounts.
- Up to 10 active custom fields available only in Sales forms and Purchase Orders.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced supports the upload of 1000 transaction lines for invoices at one time. 37% faster based off of internal tests comparing QuickBooks Online regular invoice workflow with QuickBooks Online Advanced multiple invoice workflow.
- Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to customers located in the 50 United States, including DC, who have an active, paid subscription to one of the following products: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise or QuickBooks Online Advanced. Eligibility criteria may apply to certain products. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Priority Circle Account Manager hours of operation are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PT Monday - Friday. Technical phone support available 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Friday and 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Saturday PT. Terms, conditions, pricing, service, support options, and designated agent are subject to change without notice. Priority Circle offers a one-time $2,000 class credit.
- User licenses: For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or up to 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to 1 million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to 1 million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Mobile barcode scanning is available for use with Advanced Inventory, sold in the Platinum subscription of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. Requires an internet connection. Barcode scanners sold seperately.
- Industry-specific editions for Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Contractor, and Retail have all the key features of the standard edition of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise plus additional reports and tools tailored to the industry type. Unit of Measure feature not included in the Retail edition. Billing Rate Levels only available in Contractor and Accountant Editions; not available in Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail editions.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.
- Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship is only available in the Advanced Inventory module. Shipping subject to terms and conditions set forth by UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Cycle Count is only available in Advanced Inventory module.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Intuit Field Service Management integrates with U.S. QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscribers receive their first Intuit Field Service Manager user at no cost. Fees apply for additional users. Optional Preventative Maintenance or Time Card Add-Ons must have the same number of paid users as Intuit Field Service Management. If you end your Enterprise subscription and want to maintain your Intuit Field Service Management, please call us to ensure no service interruption. Integration with Google Maps requires a high speed internet connection for the service manager/dispatcher role. Data network connection required for the field tech online functionality.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and is only available on a monthly payment plan. Additional fees apply. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase the same number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11 or more licenses, please call for custom pricing.
Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When you cancel, you'll be refunded at the date through the end of your current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is an annual subscription.
- Advanced Reporting is included in all QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscriptions. Requires an internet connection.
- Additional fees may apply. Some apps may be available from third parties.
- Some functionality may be limited when running two files at once.
- Additional fees apply. See https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/ for more information.
- Additional terms & fees may apply for thrid party apps.
- Additional terms & fees may apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise (as well as QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop Standard and Plus) users with an active subscription can download or import data from participating banks. QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier users can download data from participating banks until May 2023. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.