Terms, conditions, pricing, subscriptions, packages, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
QuickBooks Online Advanced Offer Terms
* 50% off the monthly list price for QuickBooks Online Advanced (“QBO Advanced”) for the first 3 months of service starting from the date of enrollment, followed by the then-current fee for the service. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. To be eligible for this offer you must be a new QBO Advanced customer and sign up for the monthly plan using the “Buy Now” button during the promotional period. [Limited time only]. This offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit offer. If you add or remove services, your service fees will be adjusted accordingly. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. To cancel your QBO Advanced subscription at any time [call 800.669.8243 or] go to “Account & Settings” in QBO Advanced and select “Cancel.” When you cancel, all future monthly subscription charges will be discontinued. You may cancel at any time. Your cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. You will not receive a pro-rated refund; your access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period.
QBO Advanced requires a persistent internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended) and a computer with a supported Internet browser or a mobile phone with a supported operating system (see System Requirements
). Network fees may apply. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Offer Terms
*Receive up to 55% off of current list price for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 20.0 annual subscription when subscribing by May 29, 2020. For the first year, receive a 20% discount off the current list price when licensing 1 to 4 users or receive 55% off the current list price when licensing 5 to 10 or 30 users. Starting at sign up your account on file will be automatically billed for first year at the stated discount for the service you selected. After first year, your account on file will be automatically charged on a monthly or annual basis at the then-current subscription fee for the plan and service you selected, until you cancel. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Enterprise customers only and cannot be combined with other QuickBooks Enterprise offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, see pricing page for promotional pricing
. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and only available on a monthly payment plan. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase an equal number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11-30 licenses, please call for custom pricing.
The Hosting Service element of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a monthly subscription. Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price of the Hosting service unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When a customer calls to cancel, it is canceled and refunded at the date through the end of current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is a annual subscription.
If you choose to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise using the Monthly Payment Plan or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, you elect to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months. Purchasing an annual subscription for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term. You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee (see https://quickbooks.intuit.com/software-licenses/
for details). However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription. For purpose of clarity, if you pay for 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to the then current monthly fee of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- Up to 10 active custom fields available only in Sales forms and Purchase Orders.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced supports the upload of 1000 transaction lines for invoices at one time. 37% faster based off of internal tests comparing QuickBooks Online regular invoice workflow with QuickBooks Online Advanced multiple invoice workflow.
- Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to customers located in the 50 United States, including DC, who have an active, paid subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise or QuickBooks Online Advanced. Eligibility criteria may apply to certain products. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Priority Circle Account Manager hours of operation are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PT Monday - Friday. Phone and messaging premium support is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to change these hours without notice. Terms, conditions, pricing, service, support options, and designated agent are subject to change without notice.
- User licenses: For QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or up to 30 users. Fees apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows you to add up to 1 million names (e.g., customers, vendors, employees) and up to 1 million items (e.g., inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
- Mobile barcode scanning is available for use with Advanced Inventory, sold in the Platinum subscription of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. Requires an internet connection. Barcode scanners sold seperately.
- Industry-specific editions for Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Contractor, and Retail have all the key features of the standard edition of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise plus additional reports and tools tailored to the industry type. Unit of Measure feature not included in the Retail edition. Billing Rate Levels only available in Contractor and Accountant Editions; not available in Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail editions.
- Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.
- Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship is only available in the Advanced Inventory module. Shipping subject to terms and conditions set forth by UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Cycle Count is only available in Advanced Inventory module.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Intuit Field Service Management integrates with U.S. QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscribers receive their first Intuit Field Service Manager user at no cost. Fees apply for additional users. Optional Preventative Maintenance or Time Card Add-Ons must have the same number of paid users as Intuit Field Service Management. If you end your Enterprise subscription and want to maintain your Intuit Field Service Management, please call us to ensure no service interruption. Integration with Google Maps requires a high speed internet connection for the service manager/dispatcher role. Data network connection required for the field tech online functionality.
- Advanced Pricing is included in the Platinum subscription only. Requires an internet connection.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting is a subscription and is only available on a monthly payment plan. Additional fees apply. If you purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting user licenses 1-10, you must purchase the same number of hosted users as you purchase Enterprise licenses. If you wish to purchase QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting with 11 or more licenses, please call for custom pricing.
Each month, your account will be automatically charged the agreed-upon price unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling Intuit at 800-300-8179, prior to your monthly renewal date. When you cancel, you'll be refunded at the date through the end of your current billing period. The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software portion of the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting bundle is an annual subscription.
- Advanced Reporting is included in all QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise subscriptions. Requires an internet connection.
- Additional fees may apply. Some apps may be available from third parties.
- Some functionality may be limited when running two files at once.
- Additional fees apply. See https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/ for more information.
- Additional terms & fees may apply for thrid party apps.
- Additional terms & fees may apply.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise (as well as QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop Standard and Plus) users with an active subscription can download or import data from participating banks. QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier users can download data from participating banks until May 2023. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll is included in Enterprise Gold and Enterprise Platinum (without The Diamond Package). There are no additional monthly per employee fees. QuickBooks Desktop Assisted Payroll is included in Enterprise Platinum with The Diamond Package; $1 per employee per pay period; maximum of 4 pay periods each month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is currently $12/month. Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. Direct deposit is free for employees. Additional fees may apply for direct deposit for vendors. QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll requires a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise updated to the most current maintenance release. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise supports over 100,000 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 250 employees. Phone and messaging support for Premium level is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit support to one hour per one question or issue. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime.
QuicksBooks Enterprise Diamond (also referred to as the Diamond Package): Includes all the features of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum edition with the exception of Enhanced Payroll. QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond also includes QuickBooks Assisted Payroll and TSheets Elite time tracking base subscriptions. Additional fee for Assisted Payroll of $1 per employee per pay period; maximum of 4 pay periods each month. Additional fee for TSheets Elite of $5 per employee per month. (See QuickBooks Desktop Payroll and TSheets Elite disclosures below.)
- TSheets Elite time tracking is included in Enterprise Platinum with The Diamond Package; each employee is $5 per month. Requires an internet connection.
- TSheets GPS Tracking: GPS tracking enabled when employees are clocked in via the TSheets mobile app. GPS points can be pulled at clock in and clock out, opening the app, switching job codes, and while on the clock. GPS points are not stored when employees are on a break, clocked out, or signed out of the app.
- TSheets Mobile Time Tracking: Requires downloading the TSheets application, acceptance of the TSheets Terms of Service and Privacy Statement, and an Internet connection. The TSheets mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. TSheets mobile access is included with the Enterprise Platinum with The Diamond Package at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/Internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Direct deposit to W-2 employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors. See Direct Deposit service agreement for details.
- Guaranteed accurate tax filing: When you use QuickBooks Desktop Assisted Payroll, we assume responsibility for federal and state payroll filings and payments directly from your account(s) based on the data you supply. As long as the information you provide us is correct and on time, and you have sufficient funds in your account, we'll file your tax forms and payments accurately and on time or we'll pay the resulting payroll tax penalties. Guarantee terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.