Tailor-made for your business
Organize your finances all in one place using QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus—now with up to 38% faster* performance speeds.
Select the right product for you
Work on desktop
Install on one computer:
- Includes 1 user (+$300 for each additional user up to 5 users)1
- Premium time saving and money management features
- Industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders
- Track costs for products and inventory
- Set product and service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports
Includes all of Pro Plus, Premier Plus, and:
- Scale from 1 to 40 users.12
- 6x the capacity of Premier and Premier Plus.13
- Choose from over 200+ report templates and build your own custom reports.14
- Receive priority customer service as a Priority Circle Member.15
- Advanced inventory and order fulfillment tools.16
- Automated pricing rules.17
- Choose from pre-set user roles and permissions, or customize for access to specific customers, vendors and data.
- Choose from 6 different industry-specific versions of Enterprise.
- With Enterprise Diamond, track employee hours, run payroll, and connect to your Salesforce CRM.18
Work on any device
Move to the cloud for ultimate flexibility:
- Add up to 25 users, based on your QuickBooks Online product, to share the workload for one all-inclusive price
- Use the QuickBooks Online mobile app, which 92% of customers say helps them save time19
- Access QuickBooks from any device, anytime20
- Backed up automatically in the cloud, 24/7
- Your data is encrypted with the same technology used by top banks
- Automatically sync and categorize bank transactions
- Connect your favorite business apps to knock out your to-do list21
- Easily import your Desktop data to QuickBooks Online, and maintain anytime access to your original company file
If you are an existing QuickBooks Desktop customer, call 800-601-3751 to receive a limited time offer for QuickBooks Online.**
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Desktop for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
New in QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus 2022
Enhanced computing power (64-bit)
QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus includes improved utilization of the 64-bit processors found in most computers to maximize performance and stability, making it up to 38% faster.* You'll be able to maintain seamless third-party integrations by using the developer-preferred infrastructure and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing QuickBooks meets modern operating system standards.
Schedule and pay bills faster in QuickBooks
Save time by scheduling and paying bills in QuickBooks.⁴ Use the funding source you choose and a digital or physical form your vendors prefer. QuickBooks automatically marks the bill paid and notifies you once the money is sent. Gain financial flexibility by paying vendors from a card or bank transfer, then having the money sent via physical check or bank transfer.
Upload bills with the Desktop mobile app
Save time by automating bill entries using the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app. Just photograph, import, and review. Have your vendors send email invoices directly to QuickBooks, which will automatically draft bill transactions for your review. Stay organized by attaching files to bill transactions for simplified audit trails.
Attach documents to transactions
Attach documents to transactions faster by directly uploading them via the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app. You can even attach multiple documents at once. Eliminate the need to store physical documents and stay organized.
Customize bill payment stubs
Maintain professional and consistent communications by emailing customizable bill payment stubs to your vendors. Save time by immediately emailing bill payment stubs to one or multiple vendors at once. Easily edit your logo, formatting, balance-paid-to date, and other required billing information, all from within QuickBooks.
Fulfill the industry-specific needs of your business
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.
Desktop System Requirements
System and browser requirements
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 8 GB of RAM for 64-bit application
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Plus and Enterprise subscriptions, payroll and online features require Internet access
- QuickBooks Desktop mobile app requires an active Plus or Enterprise subscription. Must be installed on a camera-enabled mobile device using Android 5.0 or iOS 12 or later
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
- Internet Explorer 11
Integration with other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013-2019, Microsoft 365, Gmail,TM and Outlook.com,® other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 19.0
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2021, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2022, Microsoft Excel 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit)