QuickBooks Online Self-Employed
Freelancers, contractors, and home-based entrepreneurs
- Untangle business from
- Simplify estimated quarterly
- Maximize tax-saving
QuickBooks Online Small Business
- Track income & expenses
- Create estimates & invoices
- Sync bank accounts1 & apps
- Get all Simple Start features
- Manage & pay bills
- Instant sales & profit reports
- Get all Essentials features
- Track inventory
- Prepare & print 1099s
Add Payroll and Save 50%
|Separate business from personal spending|
|Calculate and pay estimated quarterly taxes|
|Track mileage and Schedule C deductions|
|Track your income and expenses|
|Download transactions from your bank and credit card accounts1|
|Back up your data online automatically2|
|Same security and encryption as banks3|
|Access your data from a tablet or smartphone4|
|Send unlimited estimates and invoices|
|Print checks and record transactions|
|Import data from Excel5 or QuickBooks desktop6|
|Invite up to two accountants to access your data7|
|Integrate with available applications8|
|Set up invoices to automatically bill on a recurring schedule|
|Manage and pay bills from vendors
|Enter bills and schedule payments for later|
|Compare your sales and profitability with industry trends|
|Control what your users can access|
|Create and send purchase orders|
|Prepare and print 1099s|
|Give employees and subcontractors limited access to enter time worked|
|Track billable hours by customer|
|Create budgets to estimate future income and expenses|
|Categorize your income and expenses using class tracking|
|Track sales and profitability for each of your locations|
|Number of people who can access QuickBooks Online||1||1||3||5|
|Number of built-in business reports||3||20+||40+||65+|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes||With Payroll you save 50%. See pricing with payroll9|
|Get Paid 2x Faster10
Send invoices with a Pay Now button so customers can instantly pay online
|Set up Payments inside your QuickBooks account; per transaction fees apply.|
Customize your QuickBooks by adding Payments
|Swipe Rate||2.40% + 25¢||1.75% + 25¢|
|Keyed Rate||3.40% + 25¢||3.15% + 25¢|
|ACH Bank Transfers||50¢||50¢|
##Email invoices with a Pay Now link
##Take online and mobile payments anywhere
##Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
##Accept ACH bank transfers
##Payments deposited in 2-3 days
##Live, free US based customer support
Payments is not available for QuickBooks Self-Employed.
** 20% off the monthly price for QuickBooks Self-Employed for the first twelve (12) months of service starting from date of enrollment, followed by the then-current fee for the service. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. Offer not applicable with free trial. You must select the Buy Now option. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Self-Employed customers only. Promotional period starts March 9, 2015 and is available for a limited time only. No limit on the number of subscriptions ordered. QuickBooks Online Payroll is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Trial use of QuickBooks Self-Employed is free starting from the date of signup until you decide to subscribe, or a maximum of 30 days, whichever comes first. When you subscribe, or at the end of 30 days, you'll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then-current fee for the service you've selected. Offers are valid for new QuickBooks Self-Employed subscriptions only and are available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Self-Employed offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the same encryption technology used by some of the world's top banking institutions to secure data that is sent over the Internet.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- 50% off the monthly price for QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll for the first 6 months of service, and QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll for the first 12 months of service, and QuickBooks Online Plus with Payroll for the first 12 months of service, starting from date of enrollment, followed by the then current monthly price. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. Offer not applicable with free trial. You must select the Buy Now option. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Online customers only, from Monday at 12:00 AM PST through Friday at 11:59 PM PST during the promotional period. Promotional period starts March 9, 2015 and is available Monday through Friday for a limited time only. You can place orders weekdays by phone by calling 800-286-6800 between 6:00 AM PST through 6:00 PM PST. No limit on the number of subscriptions ordered. To cancel your subscription, call 866-272-8734 x111. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
After the discount period, you will be automatically charged at the then-current fee for the service(s) you've selected, unless you cancel. Service includes 1 state. Each employee you pay is an additional $1.50 per month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. You may cancel the service at anytime by calling 866-272-8734 x111. Offer is valid for new QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online with Payroll customers only and is available for a limited time. This offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice. QuickBooks Online Payroll is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Subscription to the latest version of QuickBooks Online is required, sold separately. Application approval, an Internet connection on a Windows PC and Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10, or Safari 6.1 browser required. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Starting at approval or first use (depending on service you select) your debit/credit card account will automatically be charged on a per transaction, monthly and/or annual basis at the then current transaction and/or monthly fees for the service you selected, until you cancel. To cancel call 800-558-9558. Swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the keyed rate. American Express fees and transactions are based on industry type; additional fees may apply when accepting American Express. Additional fees may apply for specific occurrences, including chargebacks. QuickBooks Online Payments is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice