barrettmartin7
Level 1

Invoices won't send

2 Comments 2
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Invoices won't send

Hi there, @barrettmartin7.

It's nice to have you here in the Community. I'm here to help send your invoices successfully.

Have you received an error message while sending invoices? To start, you may send them using a private browser/incognito window. This will help us check if the problem is caused by a common browser problem that needs clearing.

You can use either of the following shortcut keys:

• Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: Command + Shift + N
  • Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P

If you're able to send invoices using a private browser, you can go back to your regular browser and clear your browser's cache.

For additional information about creating and sending invoices, you may check this article: How To Create An Invoice.

If the same thing happens, I suggest getting in touch with our QuickBooks Support Team to check and investigate this further for you.

For the support's contact information and open hours:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Online.
  3. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  4. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

Let me know if you have any other questions about sending invoices, I'll be always here to help you. Have a wonderful day ahead!

acruet
Level 1

Invoices won't send

I just migrated from the Desktop to this Online version.

In Desktop I can configure my Email particulars, such as the Pop and SMTP servers.

I cannot see where this information is stored in the Online version.

How does the Online version know how to send my emails.

I cannot send estimates nor invoices to my test email account.

Also when I attach a file to an email and view the email prior to sending it, I cannot see that the attachment is included in the email.

I contacted support and they have yet to solve this issue.  The online help is not steering me to solution.

Now I am asked to wait until tomorrow to receive further investigation into a solution.

So I cannot currently email an estimate nor invoice to a customer.

I hope that when this is solved I can also send payment receipts as I could previously with the Desktop version.

The Quickbooks subscription is too expensive to not resolve this issue in a more timely fashion.  

I cut out this entire day in anticipation of correcting any potential problems and am now expected to be available another day.  It is not realistic to assume that users have that liberty.

You are forcing me to investigate other billing software.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us