Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
MaryGraceS

Reply to message

Greetings, @Zaman.

Thank you for posting in the Community. I'd be glad to assist you with being able to split the bank payment to different suppliers.

QuickBooks Online automatically provides match suggestions to the existing transactions in your account. However, if it can't find it, you can search for other transactions to match to the downloaded transaction.

Here's how:

1. On the Banking page, select the For Review tab.
  2. Select the transaction to open it.
  3. Select the Find other records or Find match button to open the Match transactions window. The Match transactions window shows All transactions within the date range.
  4. Use options on the Show drop-down menu to specify the type of transaction you're looking for.
  5. Enter specific text, such as a name, part of a name, or an amount, in the Search field to review only transactions that match the text.
  6. If the transaction you're looking for is outside the default date range, select the From and To date fields to change the dates.
  7. Select the checkbox of the matching transactions. 
  8. Verify that the total of the selected transactions is the same as the amount of the downloaded transaction.
  9. Select Save.

For additional reference, please check out the How to add and match downloaded banking transactions article, then follow the steps under Find matching transactions.

For additional help, feel free to reach out to our phone support. They can use the screen sharing tool to walk you throughout the steps. 

Here's how: 

1. Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. At the top right, select your QuickBooks version.
  3. Select a topic.
  4. Click on the Get Phone Number or Start a Message button.

That should take care of it. I believe that you'll have the bank payment applied to the suppliers in just a few clicks.

I'm just a post away if you should have any questions. Have a great rest of your week.

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us