Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello, @SNLLC.

Thank you for coming back to the Community and letting us know you're still having the same problem. Allow me to join the conversation and share some information about the investigation.

I made sure to check with our Technical Team and found out that other users from the United States, Australia, and other countries are having similar issues like yours. If you haven't tried downloading the QBO mobile app, please do and check if you encounter the same error.

This mobile app is free with your QBO subscription. When you have your account, you can download it from the App Store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play (Android phone/Tablet). 

After download, you'll use your QBO credentials to log in. You can now get immediate access to your data and run your business using your phone. Visit our website for more information: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/features/mobile/.

I've also got you an article that you can check: How to download the QuickBooks Online mobile app.

You can log in and use the application in the meantime while waiting for a permanent fix. Rest assured, we will update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

We appreciate your patience, @SNLLC. Please know I'll be here if you need anything else. Thanks for dropping by and take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us