Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
MaryGraceS

Reply to message

Greetings, @CoolChoices.

It's nice to have you in the Community. I'll be happy to help you export QuickBooks data to Excel.

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, can you confirm what information are you trying to export? Are you getting an error message when trying to export the file? This way I can better assist you and provide the correct solution for your concern today. 

Microsoft Excel 2016 is one of the supported programs in QuickBooks 2019. Additionally, let's also make sure you're using the supported file type and format that you can bring out of QuickBooks. You may check this article for reference: Import/export overview.

After that, try exporting the data again. I've attached some articles below for more details and detailed steps: 

For additional help, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Support. They have tools like screen share to help you get to the resolution in no time. That should guide you on your way to successfully export your QuickBooks information to Excel.

Please let me know if you need additional help with this process. I'm always here to lend a hand. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us