Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, john-march.
I appreciate you taking the time to contact the Community. I'd be glad to show you how to retrieve a W-2.
There are just a few steps to get this done. Here's how:
1. Click the Taxes tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Choose Payroll Tax at the top of the page.
3. Select All Employees or a specific employee from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the W-2, Copies B, C & 2 link.
From here you can view and print the W-2. This article provides additional details on retrieving these forms: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Employees-and-payroll-taxes/Print-W-2-forms/m-p/186427.
You can also retrieve archived W-2 forms by:
1. Clicking the Taxes tab, then Payroll Tax.
2. Under the Forms section, select Annual Forms.
3. Select Annual Tax Forms in the first box, and then W-2, Copies B, C & 2.
This write-up offers info on viewing archived forms: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771699-archive-old-forms.
Keep up the great work and please let me know if you have any other questions.