Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I can help you sort the report by sales receipt number.
The report is sorted by date as default in QuickBooks Online. We can change it by following the steps below:
1. Go to Report from the left menu.
2. Enter Sales by Customer Detail Report in the search field.
3. Adjust the date range or the report options to customize results.
4. Click the Sort drop-down next to Add notes at the top left corner of the report.
5. Select Num on the drop-down and choose the Sort in order.
6. Lastly, click anywhere to refresh the report.
Running a Sales by Customer Detail Report. Grouping by Salesman. The report groups correctly, but under the salesman the sales receipt items are all mixed up
I want to run a Sales By Customer Detail report, but it's not showing as an available report in my Quickbooks online account. Am I missing something? Is it something with my account type or settings? I'm also looking to run a report that shows sales sorted by salesperson.