Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, arbed1920.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit the Community. I'm here to show you how to delete transactions from the bank account list.
To make sure I'm on the same page, are you referring to deleting transactions from the For Review screen? If so, here's how:
1. Click the Banking tab from the left navigation menu.
2. Make sure the correct account is highlighted blue at the top of the page.
3. From the For Review tab, place a check in the box for the transaction(s) you'd like to delete.
4. Select the button labeled Batch actions.
5. Choose Exclude Selected.
Once the transactions have been excluded, you can delete them by:
1. Clicking the Excluded tab.
2. Put a check mark in the box beside the transaction(s) you'd like to delete.
3. Select Batch actions.
4. Choose Delete.
5. You'll be asked if you're sure. Click Yes.
The transactions will then be permanently removed from the list.
This article provides more details about excluding transactions: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking-and-bank-feeds/How-to-exclude-expenses-from-download....
Hope the rest of the week treats you well. You know where to find me if you have any other questions.