Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Welcome to the Community, poolexcavationll.
You've come to the right place for assistance. I'd be glad to show you how to reconnect your bank account.
1. Click the Banking tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Select Connect Account or Add Account.
3. Search for your bank and choose Continue once you've located it.
4. Use the credentials you use to sign-in to the bank's website.
5. Select the accounts you'd like to connect and assign an appropriate account type.
6. Choose the date range and click Connect.
The following article offers additional info on connecting banks and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online.
I'm just a comment or post away if you have any other questions.