I can help you get your City National Bank information in QuickBooks Online (QBO), Steven.
I've check here on my end and found no reported issues about it. Moreover, can you share with me the error message you receive on your end? This way, I can further look into it and provide you the best fix. Any additional information is appreciated.
Furthermore, I'd recommend contacting your bank and verify of any updates. Changes made from them can also affect the connection between your bank and QBO.
In the meantime, we can manually upload your bank transactions to your QBO account. Let me walk you through the steps:
- Go to the Banking or Transactions menu.
- Select Upload transactions or Upload from file from the Link account drop-down menu.
- Click Browse and then select the file you downloaded from your bank. Then select Continue.
- From the QuickBooks account drop-down, select the account you want to upload the transactions into, then click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to match the columns on the file with the correct fields in QuickBooks, then select Continue.
- Select the transactions you would like to import and click Continue.
- Then click Yes to import the transaction and select Done.
You can also check this article for more details: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Once you're all set, feel free to check out these articles for guidance on how to seamlessly match your transactions:
Additionally, in case you're referring to error 106, rest assured our engineering team is aware of this and is looking for a fix. I also suggest contacting our support team so you'll be added to the list of affected users and be notified via email of any updates.
Know that I'm always here to listen whenever you need more help with your bank transactions. I'm also willing to extend my assistance if you have any other QuickBooks concerns. Keeping you on the right track is my top priority. Keep safe and have a good one!