Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Reconciliation Discrepancy

My coworker voided a check that was cashed a couple of years ago. The check was then deleted after I pointed out the error to her. Now how do I fix this, since the actual check was from 2018. I'm hoping I don't have to undo a bunch of reconciliations.

1 Comment
Community Champion

Reconciliation Discrepancy

You don't have to undo reconciliations.


Instead, recreate the check with all the same information that it had (you can use the Audit Trail report to see what it used to look like.)


Then preform a special reconciliation where you change the ending balance to be the beginning balance + the check amount, mark off just the check in question, and then finish the process.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us