Learn how to contact QuickBooks Desktop customer support.
Need some help with QuickBooks Desktop? We're here to help. We’ve made changes to how you connect with us. We’ll help without the long wait times. Here’s how you can reach us.
- Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control.
- For support for QuickBooks Pro and Premier, see Care Plans for QuickBooks Desktop.
Pro, Premier, Plus
- M-F 6 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday 6 AM to 3 PM PT
- Any time, any day
QuickBooks Plus and Enterprise includes support.
How to contact customer support
- We’ll contact you: Skip the line and no more phone trees. Leave your number and we’ll get back to you. Start from the Help menu in your product.
- Message Us: Start a convo online with a QuickBooks expert. You can do this right from QuickBooks Desktop, or from our support site.
QuickBooks Desktop (Windows)
How to get a call or chat from us
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to Help, then select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Select Contact Us.
- Give a brief description of your issue, then select Let's talk and then choose a way to connect.
Phone support may be limited due to volume.
How to message us outside of the product
If you can't get into your product, we can still help. You can Message us to chat online with a QuickBooks expert.
- Start a QuickBooks Pro/Premier chat
- Start a QuickBooks Enterprise chat
- Start a QuickBooks Desktop for Mac chat
Need help getting in touch?
Don't worry, we're still here to help. Here's what you can do if something isn't working quite right.
Don’t see the option to contact us in the Help menu?
No problem, you just need to update your version of QuickBooks Desktop. This is free and should just take a few minutes and an internet connection.