I know a report you can open to view the cost associated with your employees, @h8r.
You can pull up the Employee Time & Cost report in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT). Allow me to discuss the details so you'll be able to run this smoothly.
To open the report, simply go to the Employees & Payroll section. Here's how:
- In your QBDT program, click the Reports menu.
- Next, hover over to the Employees & Payroll section and click More Payroll Reports in Excel.
- Then, choose Employee Time & Costs.
- You'll be asked to select the correct date range for the report.
- When done, an Excel sheet will open containing data for the cost per employee to a particular Customer:Job.
You'll also want to modify your QBDT reports to filter the data you needed the most. Simply click the Customize Report button to begin editing.
Once the modification is finished, you can save these changes to apply and use the same format in the future.
I'm always ready to help in case you have any other questions about accessing reports to view information for your employees. Please leave your comment below. Take care and have a great day ahead.