Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Hi there, cooperativaguabi.
I'm here to help you and provide information about connecting your bank to QuickBooks Online.
Currently, the bank that you wish to connect to QuickBooks Online is not yet available. For now, I suggest sending a request to add your bank to the list of supported banks in QBO.
1. Click Banking at the left panel. Then Banking section.
2. Select the Add account button.
3. Search for the name of your financial institution.
4. If you’re still unable to find your bank, hit the Request support for your bank button.
5. Enter your bank's web address (URL) in the field provided, then select Request.
I attached a screenshot below for visual reference.
As a workaround, I recommend to manually import your bank transaction so these entries will add to your Online banking. You can click this article on how to perform the steps: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Please check this article on how to review your bank and credit card transactions after you download them to avoid duplicate entries: Match and categorize bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.