Hi there, pigi-.
Thanks for reaching out for support here in the Community. I'd be glad to show you where to view and print credit memos.
You can find credit memos in the list of transactions on the customer detail page. There are just a few steps to get this done. Here's how:
1. Click the Sales tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Select Customers.
3. From the list, choose the Customer you'd like to print the credit memo for.
4. In the Transaction List you'll be able to locate the credit memo.
5. Click the memo to open it.
6. Choose Print or Preview at the bottom of the page.
7. Select Print in the bottom right corner.
This article provides additional details on using credit memos in QuickBooks Online: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Payments/Apply-a-credit-memo-credit-or-refund-to-a-customer/....
With this information you'll be able to access credit memos and print them whenever you need to. I wish you and your business continued success. Let me know if you have any other questions.