Here's how you can integrate your QuickBooks Payment account with QuickBooks Online.
- Choose the Gear icon, then choose Account and Settings or Company Settings.
- Select Payments from the left menu.
- In the Existing account section, select Connect.
- Quickbooks will search for any Merchant accounts associated with your user id.
- Confirm that the correct Merchant account is listed.
- Select Link account to link the account.
Take your business on the go with the new QuickBooks Card Reader so you never miss a sale. Its innovative design includes an LED display and contactless payments, which conveniently lets customers pay, tip, and check out without having to share your phone. Learn more