I have transactions for the month of March. The online system did not generate a statement to show me any transactions. How can we get a March statement?
Hello there, accounting8209.
Welcome to the Community. I'd be glad to lend a hand with getting a monthly statement.
One option to consider is a Transaction Statement. I can show you how to set this up. Here's how:
1. Click the Create icon (+) in the top right corner.
2. Select Statement.
3. Choose Transaction Statement for the Type.
4. Set the Date, Start Date, and End Date.
5. Click Print or Preview if you'd like to print.
6. Click Save.
Another option is the Transaction List by Customer Report. These steps will get you there:
1. Select the Reports tab in the left navigation bar.
2. Search for Transaction List by Customer.
3. Choose the Date range.
4. Click Run report.
I've got an article for you that offers additional details on creating and managing statements. You can check it out here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Create-and-manage-statements/m-p/186219.
Keep up the great work and please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.