I’m glad to see you in the Community. I'm here to share some information about your monthly bill in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
If you have set up a recurring bill, QuickBooks will automatically create a transaction every month. You don’t need to enter them each time.
Here’s how to make a recurring bill:
1. Go to the Plus (+) icon and select Bill.
2. Fill in the data that you want to include on a recurring basis such as a vendor, account or item details, description, amount, etc.
3. Scroll down at the bottom of the bill, select Make recurring. QBO creates a copy of the bill and adds a “Recurring Bill” section so you can set the recurring bill’s preferences.
4. Enter a template name.
5. Select Type on the drop-down.
6. On the Create_days in advance field, enter the number of days before the date set in the “Interval” section you want the bill to be created in advance. Or if you selected Reminder from Type drop-down, how many days before the transaction date you want to be reminded.
7. Specify the Interval and Start date of the recurring transaction.
8. Choose if you want to end the transaction after a number of occurrences, by the set end date, or to not end recurring on the End drop-down.
9. Hit Save template.