Hi there, @luda10231961.
Thanks for sharing your concern today. I'm here to help fix your printing problem.
First off, ensure your printer is set up for QuickBooks to align and print checks correctly.
- Click the + New menu, then select Print checks.
- Select Print setup, then choose Standard as your check type.
- Click View preview and print sample, then select Print.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish printing your sample check.
- Put the sample print under a blank check and see if they line up correctly.
If the sample print won't line up with the blank check, I'd suggest you use Adobe Acrobat for printing checks. Adobe Reader is required for printing both Standard and Voucher checks.
You can follow the recommendation shared on Steps 2 and 3 in this help article: Configure your print settings for printing checks in QuickBooks Online.
Keep in touch if you have additional or other concerns. We're always here to help.