You can pull up the Transaction List by Customer report to track emailed estimates and invoices in QuickBooks Online (QBO). I'll guide you how.
- Go to Reports.
- Type in Transaction List by Customer in the search field and click on it to open.
- Click on Customize.
- Set the date under Report period.
- Go to Rows/Columns and click on Change columns.
- Mark to select the Sent checkbox.
- Under Filter, choose Estimate and Invoice from the Transaction Type drop-down arrow.
- Click on Run report.
You might want to check this article for more details about customizing reports in QBO.
To save the report's current customization settings, you can memorize it in QBO.
We're always around if you have any other concerns. Have a good day.