Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community.
Let's get your address added on the invoice:
1. Click the Gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Under Your Company, click Custom Form Styles.
3. Click the Edit link of the standard template or the default template.
4. Click the Content tab and click the header part to display the options.
5. Click the Address link and enter your address.
6. Click Done.
I've also added some screenshots below.
If you have any other questions about QuickBooks, please let me know. Have a great day.